Careers With Beautiful Home Services
Assistant Project Director
● Work closely with the Estimators/Sales Team to ensure a full understanding of the scope of work for each contract.
● Work with the Project Director Team to make sure projects are on track to begin as scheduled.
● Field questions from the Production Team prior to the start of projects to make sure all client and material information are clear.
● Visit client homes as needed to consult about their project.
● Create detailed shopping lists for each project and guide clients to the proper vendors for selecting their materials, coordinating appointments as necessary.
● Work closely with vendors to make sure client selections fit the contract scope and client project vision.
A very family-oriented work environment.
Excellent opportunity to grow and expand within the company.
A very team-oriented and collaborative environment with hands-on training and learning opportunities.
Competitive compensation package.
High Energy Personality and Polished Communication Skills
● Must thrive on direct client interaction! Constant active communication with clients is vital to this role.
● Highly Organized Work Habits – Able to Manage Many Projects Simultaneously
● Ability to read and understand contracts is necessary, asking questions as needed.
● Proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets.
● Excellent Attention to Detail
● Interest in the Construction/Home Improvement Industry
Assistant Project Manager - Entry Level
Personality Traits Required to Perform Job Effectively
● Driven to succeed
● Effective Communicator
● Highly motivated
Essential Job Functions:
● Assisting project managers in all aspects of production including hauling trash from job sites and delivering materials
● Quality control reviews for current projects
● Managing small projects to gain an understanding of BHS policies and procedures
● Typical hours are 8 am-4 pm, Monday-Friday
● The goal of this position is to move into a Project Manager role in 8-12 months
College degree highly desired. Must be looking to build a career in Construction Project Management. This is an entry-level position where you will be building your industry knowledge and understanding from the ground up. Knowledge of Spanish will be very beneficial. Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. Clean driving record a must. Salary is based on experience and qualifications.
Project Manager - Mid-level
● Work closely with the Project Director team to ensure projects are ready to commence on time
● Start Projects with clients and ensure crews understand contract and scope of work
● Manage crew for the duration of the job, solving any issues as they arise, conduct quality control inspections
● Negotiate change orders with the crew and communicate to Owners
● Coordinate job sites material deliveries and waste hauling
● Manage inspections process, coordinate all trades on site
● Conduct final walk-through with clients and identify punch out work; schedule crew to complete work
● Follow up with clients after work is complete
● Maintain work vehicle and trailer
● Manage and Assist in Developing Assistant Project Manager if applicable
● 3-5 years Project Management in a related field is required. Home Improvement industry experience preferred, the right candidate will have a strong interest in building a career
● Bilingual English/Spanish preferred unless experienced in communicating with Spanish speaking work crews
● Must be able to manage your day in a mobile environment; will be traveling to multiple project sites per day
● Must be highly customer focused and possess a solutions-oriented approach when communicating with clients
● Computer literate, Excel skills (intermediate level) required
We offer a very family-oriented work environment and an excellent opportunity to grow and expand within the company. Salary based on experience.
Beautiful Home Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.